Sunday, May 1

Hello. My name is Lauren and I have a typewriter problem.

You know how some girls have a handbag or shoe addiction? Well, I think I may be developing a typwriter addiction. This is the third addition to my 'collection' and I'm well chuffed with it. I've always wanted a traditional black one and I see this guy was made in London - nice! But this is it. No more typewriters. Unless I see one which would make a great gift for someone. Or myself. I kid. Seriously.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

And how lovely was the Royal Wedding? I thought Kate looked nothing short of magnificent. And I loved all the hilar commenty on Twitter! If you follow me there, you may have had to slavishly scroll through my frenzied tweets. Sorry about that but I couldn't resist getting swept away with the hype!
blog comments powered by Disqus