Tuesday, May 10

Blog Template and erm, a blouse

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Aloha! For those who asked, my blog template is Minima and I added the third coloumn using this tutorial. I also widened the post area to 540 pixels and shortened the side bars to 170 pixels each. Only thing is, I can't for the life of me remember where I learnt how to do that - soz! Basically, I spent many-a-night tinkering with the HTML and CSS. Long-time readers may remember when Gloss looked like it was having a regular identity crisis! I tried to help someone start a blog the other day and I couldn't find any of the old templates including Minima. In fact, I didn't know what was going on with the new interface! Wow, this is proving to be the most unhelpful post ever. I can suggest this site for those of you using Blogger. I learnt loads about customizing my blog over there. Also, Firebug is a great little gizmo that can help you with HTML and CSS. It's a bit of a minefield to begin with but as I'm sure many of you know, it's helluva rewarding to conquer a 'coding' challenge. Any programmers reading this must be having a right laugh! So...no real nuggets of know-how to share but the web is fortunately full of tutorials. If you have any blog tips, tricks or links, I'd love to hear 'em!

PS: Loving lacy blouses with black ribbon at the mo! This one is Mr Price and the ring is from Diva.
blog comments powered by Disqus