Tuesday, December 7

"Say it's carol singers"

I'm sure many of you love that scene in Love Actually when Mark pitches up at Juliette's house on Christmas eve and tells her he loves her with those sweet and funny flash cards? My heart aches for him every time! That scene alone was enough to make me want to hop on a plane and head to London. I remember thinking how amazing it must be to live in such a cute cobbled road with pink and yellow houses. So, on boxing day 2008, Craig and I went on a mission to find that road which I heard was in Notting Hill. I sort of expected to see a million tourists outside but it was so calm and peaceful. Everyone must have been nestling inside with hot chocolate and leftover Christmas lunch. I really do miss London this time of year. At least we have movies and pictures to remember.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus