Tuesday, November 9

Outfit Postery

Guys, got a bit of a lol for you. When I was saving these pics, I found a folder on my laptop called Strip Outfit. I was like, 'What the heck is this?' I'd gone and saved this stripe outfit as strip outfit. All I can say, is thank heavens I didn't title the post 'Strip Outfit' although I'm sure my blog stats would have gone off their rocker for all the wrong reasons! I snapped this lot below with my new Canon 50 mm 1.8 lens (no idea if you write it out like that.) This lens lets in so much light! I'd have to use the flash with the stock lens on my Canon 1000D. Not knocking that baby though, I love it. Oh and just so ya know, I'm not in the habit of wearing sunnies indoors at night ala plonker but felt this needed, a smidge of 'edge.' Anyways, I'm rambling. This is what I wore last night. Spots and stripes - rebel!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Blazer: Edgars Skirt: India Jane Top: Jay Jays Bag: Aldo Sunnies: Vintage Video: Amazetowns

blog comments powered by Disqus