I've almost clocked a month on the new job! I'm sorry I've had to be a bit cryptic about it all but such is the ad/retail biz! Life is no longer the same, friends. I come from a situation where my day was divided into computer work, meetings, brainstorms, dashing about town, setting up for events etc...and right now, I'm writing from 8 till 5ish because that's what's needed and man, it's intense! I may have to scale back on other aspects of life until the dust settles. Long term readers will know, I've always been a happily, productive night owl but I'm in bed by 8:30 now! So these are just a few random thoughts I'm scribbling off the top of my head to help me feel organsied.
- Pay off my credit card over the next 6 months (if not sooner) and then pack away that bad boy for good. We made it through some tough times together, CC. But you and I are done now. It's been real.
- Resolve Smitten. I'm not sure what to do about my beloved Smitten. It requires hours of time and buckets of TLC. I've had to turn down a few shoots because I don't have enough spare time to dedicate to it and this bums me out. I need to give this one some serious thought.
- Starting next weekend, I'm going to start treating myself to Sunday afternoons at home where I can catch up on life, neaten my flat, snap pics, prep blog posts and chill.
- Get a fitness routine going again. This time last year, I made such progress with this but I've been crashing in the evenings. Yesterday, I sorted my act out and I'm determined to stick with it!
- Fix all the things I've been meaning to for ages like my faulty freezer and computer speakers.
- Actually use to-do lists for once in my life. I've always kicked against routine but now I am craving it to help me feel sane!
- Stop blogging about to-do lists and rather, update one right now. x