Sunday, June 2

The first winter camp-out!

I went camping with the two Jonathans this weekend! We lazed in the sun, spent about four hours grilling some chicken (it could have been less, I had hunger delusion), jammed guitar, got told off for playing guitar (ridic because Vanilla Ice unplugged is clearly awesome)...at some point I nearly fell into the fire. Many beers were drunk while I was downing sipping vodka cranberry...and lacing every meal with chutney, Very Peri and Aromat. What is it about food in the outdoors? It always tastes flippen amazing. This morning we got up at sparrows, klapped the remains of the cooler box and passed out fell asleep in our chairs at 10am. LJ, Tots - thanks for an epic weekend! And, LJ - thanks for dressing me up as a snuggly shepherd and keeping me warm. x

 photo IMG_1134.jpg photo IMG_1278.jpg photo 1-14.jpg photo IMG_1227.jpg photo IMG_1143.jpg photo 6-11.jpg photo IMG_1146.jpg photo IMG_1298.jpg photo IMG_1159.jpg photo 3-15.jpg photo IMG_1241.jpg photo IMG_1152.jpg
blog comments powered by Disqus