Wednesday, January 2

A staircase and a fireplace (My great big, crazy dream.)

Happy New Year, gang! How have your holidays been? I had a cracker of a NYE - will blog the madness soon. So, I have decided that 2013 will be the year of chasing dreams :) And I have two biggies to pursue! A little while ago, I went to visit my friends, Sarah and Ian. They live in a cute double-story that overlooks a duck pond and a garden of fluffy animals. I breathed in the crisp, country air (as ya do!) and thought, "I would love this. I could eat breakfast on the deck, edit photos on the top floor and gaze out at my garden between sips of tea!" This dream has been rattling around my noggin ever since. I've been tempted to file it away on the "Let's be realistic, you can't do this on your own" shelf but I think it's good to dream big! So...I've been chatting to my friends (who are all mostly settled and starting to get sprogged up) about it and everyone reckons I should at least investigate it...so...that's what I'm gonna do. Are there any dreams that you've shelved away? Or have you ever had an "it looks impossible" dream come to pass? I'd love to hear your stories! x

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

"A dream is something that captures your heart and spirit. Any time you dare to dream, there are risks involved. What if it never happens? What if it costs too much? Seeing your dream come to pass may not be easy, but once it does, it is totally worth everything you have invested into it." 
Joel Osteen

blog comments powered by Disqus