Tuesday, November 20

A cozy escape from the rain

Before our woodlands exploration, Tarryn and I ducked into Bellevue to celebrate the end of her exams for the year. Smartie tarts were a must! Tarryn is eleven years my junior and studying to become a surgeon. I asked her lots of questions about diagnostics because I am tearing through seasons of House at the moment! I also like to say, "When I was your age, blah blah blah." Haha! It's nice to be able to share the lessons of my twenties with someone whose not quite twenty yet! While we were there, we checked out an exhibition of teeny, tiny sculptures and I went to search for some photo clips next door. All in all, it was an excellent Saturday. x

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus