Monday, September 10

Eddie and the Dassies

I got a Whatsapp from my old bandmate, Eddie the other day! I haven't seen Ed in ten years as he's been living in Joburg but he recently moved to the South Coast. Ed invited me down for a bit of 'whale watchin' and rock and rollin' - ha. So on Saturday, I packed up my bag, music and camera and headed off on my first solo road trip! It was so nice to see my old bud. Ed and I used to go on all sorts of mad adventures and this weekend felt just the old days. We rode his motorbike past the sea and fed carrots to these cute little dassies - although they had gnarly teeth! We noshed fish and chips and drank beer on the beach. I took a million photos and it was an excellent weekend. x

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

blog comments powered by Disqus