Monday, September 3

And then it was Spring

Spring arrived on Saturday. I can't believe winter is over. I remember stepping outside one crisp morning in Hillcrest and thinking, "Winter is here!" And now it is Spring. On Saturday, I was gonna walk my dogs on the beach but it started raining so I headed inland to play in the flowers with Nikki. I'm sad winter is over but Spring does mean good things. Little lambs and goats are going to be born. The Jacarandas are starting to blossom and if we get a traditional Spring cold-snap, it may even snow again. And in other news, Nads and I abseiled and rap jumped yesterday! Pics tomoz!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

You can read my first Autumn post here and my first Winter post here. x
blog comments powered by Disqus