Wednesday, August 15

Q & A

Hello nice people. Hope you are all well today. x

Photobucket

(Me in London, Holland Park, 2008)

If your house was on fire and you could save one possession, what would it be?
Hard Drive. Gotta save le pics!

What was your favourite subject in high school?
Art.

If you had a label, what would it say?
ENFPanda: laughs when you tickle her feet.

How long have you known your longest friend?
I met Nikki when I was in playschool. We were chatting on email a few hours ago:)

What was the best thing to happen to you today?
I got some good feedback at the doctor's.

What was the best year of your life and why?
Um, I remember being very happy in my first year of college. I got my driver's license, started a band, danced every weekend and studied subjects I loved. I also had a great time traveling in 2008.

Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
I used the thesaurus daily when I was writing copy full time.

What's on the cover of your address book or day planner?
Little dancing ice-creams I believe! Erm, yes, I am 29.

What did you have for lunch yesterday?
Soya mince on toast. Was scrummy!

Who's your favourite Care Bear?
Cheer Bear!

Where were you on September 11, 2001?
At college. When I got home, my mom, brother and I just stared at the TV in disbelief for hours.

What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?
I decorated my whole flat with thrift-store bargains! People seem to love my tea-set but my cameras are all very special to me.

Do you want/do you have any children?
Yes, I would love to have a little cub in a few years.

You have got six months to live, what will you do first?
I'd write letters to all the special people in my life.

What is your favourite way to spend an evening during your workweek?
Go for a walk, cook something yummy and edit pics in bed!

What do you think is the most important value in a relationship or friendship?
Understanding

What is your favorite childhood memory?
Collecting hail, playing with my cat, reading books and picnicing in the garden.

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Buy an amp, a new lens and take my mom out for an epic lunch!

What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Hey (this song makes me so sad but I played it daily in 1997), Plush (I discovered it on a compilation in the school library in 1996 and I listened to it a thousand times over), 80 (I was convinced I would marry Mike Dirnt from Green Day. I loved them so much.), Santa Monica (I have fond memories of rocking out to this with Bridget!), Graduate (I heard this song ten years ago, loved it but could never remember who sang it and tried for ages to track it down. In the beginning of this year, I finally got the album and LOVED it!)

Photobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus