Thursday, December 16

I want to take YOUR picture on Saturday!

It's the final I Heart Market of the year and my friend Casey is hosting a stand themed around the letter 'M.' As for my role in this - to eat all the mince pies? To quaff a jar of mojito mix? Well, yes and no. I will be taking pictures of market-goers in Casey's Moustache Photo Booth. Heck yes! We'll have mad props (including muzzies, naturally) for you to pose with and then we'll pop the prints in the post next week. So do swing by if you're about town this Saturday. I think it's going to be one mother of a merry morning. Oooh, see what I did there with the 'm's.' See you then!

Photobucket

This is what I would look like as an Italian man. Oh yes, have you entered my giveaway below? A 50 quid voucher could be yours by Christmas! I may even throw in a set of complimentary steak knives. (No, I will not.)
blog comments powered by Disqus