Wednesday, June 2

The Charity Shop Bag

So often when I ask someone in Durban where they got their interesting dress/bag/hat, they reply, 'The Hospice Shop!' And it's always a real bargain what with the Hospice being a charitable (and wonderful) organisation. I believe the shop in Hillcrest is especially good but I haven't been there yet. I did, however, visit the one in Sherwood last Saturday as they were having a mini fete. I found this sweet retro bag for only 40 zars! I've been looking for a bag like this for ages. Navy, a good length and room to carry all the usual suspects - wallet, mobile, makeup. Thanks Hospice! Have you scooped any good charity buys lately?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Oh! Anthea, if you're reading this, please pop me your postal addy in an email again! I accidentally deleted my entire inbox - sorry hun - I am clutz surpreme!

10 comments:

Miss Molly said...

oooh i like! good buy hun! Nope, have never bought anything myself but i have been given a present from there from someone else! haha! it was also a cute clutch! xoxo

Lilacandgrey said...

love your little retro find!

bisous!
Cara

Janine / Being Brazen said...

cute bag

Genevieve said...

cute! love the dress you're wearing too!

Leia said...

that is a really pretty purse!

Nadia Jonker said...

What a great find. Good job! Not too much shopping for me, but have bought some home goodies. Love the bag...I also like that one you bought at Mooi that day we went for an outing. x

FashionJazz said...

Oooh what an amazing buy! Wish I knew where the shop was in CT?
Anyway, have a good Thursday darling! xxx

Denise Kiggan said...

I go the one in Hillcrest all the time, and agree, I find all sorts treasures for my wardrobe there! I haven't been to the one at Sherwood yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Miss Holmes said...

Great bag!! I never find good things in charity shops. I think it's because I don't have enough patience to root through things looking for the gems!

Lolo