Friday, April 9

Hello little cloud

Hello there. The other day I bought this cute little cloud brooch from Mooi. Some clever person who lives locally is making them but I'm not sure who. If you know said person's name, please let me know so I can give them a noddy badge in return. What are you up to this weekend? I am chilling like a cloud in the sky and watching Incubus' 'Look Alive' DVD again. All you Brandon Boyd (and Incubus!) fans MUST watch it if you haven't seen it already. It's brilliant. Well, I'll catch you on Monday when we'll be chatting to my fave photographer! Have a lovely weekend. Bye! x

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

UPDATE: The brooches are made by the talented Nicky Savage who works from Mooi and has a stand at I Heart Market too. Thanks for letting me know, Coelho!

14 comments:

Emma-Jane said...

NIIIICE!! :) flipping cute

Miss Molly said...

Adorable!!
have a great weekend!
xoxo

Nikki said...

Ah.... i love it!!

Anonymous said...

Omg, that is gorgeous! It's such a cute little piece. I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog!! Your blog is amazing! I've already linked you on my page <3 Have a lovely day! xxxxx

Lauren Setterberg said...

Thanks so much! Joanna, I will check out your blog now, thanks:)

PinkBow said...

this is so cute, love the little photo shoot you gave it!

Unknown said...

Haha, that's really cute! I like the picture of it against the sky!

Carmen said...

The cloud is so cute! I want one!

Carmen.xx.

dinkum design said...

I love the little cloud in the sky. Have a lovely weekend.

Lauren Setterberg said...

Thanks friends:)

coelho said...

hi those brooches are so cool hey, they are made by the talented local durban designer - nicky savage - she works there from mooi & has a stand at i heart market too
x

Miy said...

oh my Gooodd.. this is superdupercute!! Imagine! To have your own little cloud.. ohh..

and btw, our blog is adorable! :)

Love,
-miy-

http://thepicnicgirl.blogspot.com

Linn said...

I have made my own clouds this weekend, because I got so inspired by your pictures and your cloud. So great! Thanks for the inspiration :)

the joy team said...

if you too want a cloud brooch then you can contact Nicky at nicola@savagejewellery.com