Tuesday, February 23

this town's a different town to what it was last night

I love the Arctic Monkeys and I have a stripy top. Yes! Last week I was nattering on about wanting a white stripy top with 3/4 length sleevs. Well, while I was rummaging through Nadia's stripy's on Saturday, she tells me that Pick and Pay have a whole bunch of 'em. Um, awesome. So Sunday saw me buying eggs, dip, cereal and a 1990's style top. At Pick 'n Pay. Cheers for the tip-off Nads!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10 comments:

Nadia Jonker said...

Lovely you look! Plesh for the tip. I can't live without mine and update it each season as they don't last long as I wear them so often. Need to go and stock up! Mega trend for the upcoming seasons, but we got them before the trend started! Pioneers...ala Chanel. x

Unknown said...

Loving the briton stipes shirt! It's going to be so hot this spring.

Unknown said...

oops, I meant to type breton stripes.

Lauren Setterberg said...

Thanks ladies;) Wish I could afford to snap one up in every colour. x

dinkum design said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dinkum design said...

Your new time piece sits so well on that top. I was so inspired by yours, that I dug out my dinkum original. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lauren Setterberg said...

Ah Dinkum, that's so cool. Yay! I'd love to see a pic of it:)

Miss Molly said...

i love it!! Looks soo cute on yoU! stocking up on the sailor / nautical trend for spring too xoxo

Lauren Setterberg said...

Thanks Molly, sailors ahoy!

Anonymous said...

You are too cute La.

Love you!!

Bron