Sunday, February 2

Midlands Mission!

My dad treated Jon and I to a hotel stay with his frequent traveler points! Thanks Papa Panda. We're so used to camping and eating chicken off the grid, we weren't quite sure what to do with ourselves. Buuuut it didn't take us long to get used to fluffy towels, killer air-con (Jon set it to 5 degrees) and blackout curtains! When we woke at 8:30, I was convinced it was the middle of the night. I think it was my best sleep in months! These are a couple of snaps from our drive up the hill. We saw such beautiful scenery and I was in thrifting heaven! A lady in one of the shops overheard Jon saying, "Laurs, what are you gonna do with that?" to which she replied, "Only a woman will understand." Truth! But he did earn one hundred Panda points for looking at ten thousand old tins with me. PS: I've started watching Dontown Abbey - addicted! Maggie Smith destroys me. Who else is a fan?

 photo IMG_5182.jpg photo IMG_5224.jpg photo IMG_5193.jpg photo IMG_5249.jpg photo IMG_5196.jpg photo IMG_5152.jpg photo IMG_5215.jpg photo IMG_5192.jpg photo IMG_5147.jpg photo IMG_5198.jpg photo IMG_5225.jpg photo IMG_5264.jpg photo IMG_5179.jpg photo IMG_5212.jpg photo IMG_5247.jpg photo IMG_5218.jpg photo IMG_5217.jpg photo IMG_5259.jpg
blog comments powered by Disqus