Friday, August 23

And the winner is....




















Congratulations Meryke - you have won this cute bundle of goodies from We Heart This online store. I will arrange to get your prize to you asap! Fortunately, the winner was chosen at random because there was no way I could have chosen a top entry - you guys blew me away with your replies. I was so moved by your touching memories and spent the week reading them out to anyone who would listen. Your lives are filled with such love and happiness and I am so happy for you all! Many of you got engaged, are marrying your soul mates, cuddling babas, buying homes...and some of you are just celebrating the simple joys of life...I want to write more on this but I have to tell you, things may be a bit quiet around here (just as I get back into the swing of blogging!) I am currently Panda down with this sore throat from heck. On the way to the doc this morning so hopefully it's treatable and I'll have the strength to scribble and snap soon. Have wonderful weekends and we'll chat more about your epic memories soon. PS: I am definitely going to be rustling up more giveaways and I'm thinking photography stuff! x

blog comments powered by Disqus