Thursday, March 7

'I ordered Raisin Bran because I didn't want any mistaking it for a date.'

Tiffany: It can still be a date if you order Raisin Bran.

Last night, Andy and Candi gave me Silver Linings to watch. I loved it of course. My nerves were shot to hell in the last scene. It's so weird that I would watch this movie tonight. A movie about signs because - last night, I asked Ands and Cands, "Do you guys believe in signs? Do you believe things happen for a reason? Or do you believe that everything is random. That there is no rhyme or reason. Just a few cool co-incidences now and again?"

What do you guys think/believe?

 photo 936full-silver-linings-playbook-screenshot.jpg
 photo Jennifer-Lawrence-Silver-Linings-Playbook-Diner-Tiffany-Pat.png
 photo silver2.jpg

These are the sort of questions that I drove my playschool teachers mad with.
But I really like hearing people's thoughts on this sorta stuff.

In other news, I've been living in my head alot lately - as you can probably tell! Haven't done much aside from reading, learning about photography and going for walks. Also, I go through phases where I like hanging out with my friends without taking pics, you know? My sleep patterns are also seriously messed up at the moment...but, we will catch up on picture-taking stuff soon. I'm really fired up about photography at the moment - just so happy to be learning new things and I just wanna get better and go on lots of fun shoots!

But now, tell me how you guys are! And I mean that - spill le beans!

blog comments powered by Disqus