Tuesday, February 5

Nursery Love

I am not with child. I am, however, with love for fluffy blankets and all things miniature! Have you seen those mini appiances in Toys 'R Us? They have branded mini kettles and toasters - the epicness is off the charts!  My best is the trolleys though - trolleys with plastic groceries and mini boxes of cereals. Ahhhh. A friend of mine was saying that the two things moms miss the most are naps and wine, so, I am going to enjoy many naps and glasses of wine before I become a mom one day. In the meantime, sprogged-up friends, I am available for nursery decorating services! x

PS: You can follow my Baby Love board on Pinterest here with links to all these pics.
 PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus