Monday, December 17

My new camera kit!

Friends, I have some dreamy news to share - sitting beside me is a new camera! After three wonderful years with my beloved Canon 1000D and 50mm 1.8, I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to the Canon 60D and 50mm 1.4. I'll scribble a post on why I chose this pair soon. Today, I'm just so happy. We're going to go on all sorts of adventures and document everything we find. And I'll be able to shoot videos! Something I've been wanting to do for a long time. Often when I'm out snapping pics, a song will come to mind and I'll think, "Ahh, I wish I could video this moment." And now I can :) A special thanks to my dad for helping me with hours of photography research.  x

Photobucket

'And I wish I could get back there. some place back there, smiling in the pictures you would take.'

Photobucket


It really is something I've desperately wanted for a long time.
I can't believe the dream has come true. Grateful Panda.

Photobucket

blog comments powered by Disqus