Sunday, October 14

My dirty thirtieth!

I celebrated my 30th last night with my lovely bunch of friends! I had so much fun hanging out with everyone. I was treated to the most thoughtful, beautiful gifts and my mom made those epic windmills below - quality snacks they are! I have so many pics from the eve so I'll split 'em into two posts :) Oh! I borrowed Cath's point-and-shoot because I thought it would be more fun than lugging the SLR around. It was - I really fancy getting myself one of these again!

Photobucket
I had a special little helper who helped me set everything up. 
Photobucket
Nikki kindly snapped away with my Canon for the eve. 
She also gave me the most incredible present which I will show you guys soon. 
Photobucket
Cath also came early to help me set up :) 
I apparently pulled the same pose in every single photo - lols.
Photobucket
Minty was there!
Photobucket
Nik and I again. For new readers - Nik is my oldest friend - we met in playschool!
Photobucket
Giselle joined us and looked like a supermodel in a black lacy dress and pearls!
Photobucket
Sweet Mel and Casey spoilt me with a Zara voucher!
 I've still yet to visit Zara so looking forward to that.
Photobucket
Chris - lols.
Photobucket
Happy windmill noshing!
Photobucket
Hugs for Jess and Trace.
Photobucket
Clink clink!
Photobucket
Tarryn and Shannon who treated me to panda paintings! I SQUEALED!
Photobucket
Anslyn and Hacket - om nom nom.
Photobucket
JP was there too! As were Kirsten and Totwaan!
Photobucket
Candi Cane and me. After finding out I hadn't eaten dinner, Cands went out to fetch me pizza and glasses of water so I remained on two feet for the night! Although I did accidentally guzzle her double vodka thinking it was soda water. Fail.
Photobucket
My daily sidekick, Nadia, was naturally there :) Nads being awesome and organised made sure I didn't lose my car keys, camera and everything else. Packed all my prezzies and cards away and just ensured I didn't throw too much name. Lols.
Photobucket
Mackers!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cute! It was so nice to see these two again.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And that was Round 1! Will post the rest tomoz.
Just want to say a huge thanks again to everyone who made this birthday so special.
I had such a brilliant time - you guys are the best. x

blog comments powered by Disqus