Tuesday, October 2

Home tour continued...

So the rest of the pics were kind of a nightmare to shoot! Realised my flat isn't the brightest in the world so I couldn't snap everything. Cupboards for example! Once, you've walked through the kitchen, you enter my bedroom/lounge/general area - studio living, eh.
  Photobucket
On the windowsill, you will find an ash tray from Paris, my little Coke tin and two jars of fun things.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The chairs are my landlord's. I got the unit for free from the agency I used to work for.
It used to be olive green but I painted it white. Tis my DIY pride and joy! Cameras, books, vinyls, my typewriter and little creatures live in there along with my scarves.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My desk: camera, pens, vintage tin, Sonic Youth poster and a pic of my God Daughter and I.
Photobucket
I love old-school Monopoly cards.
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Smurfs live on top of my vinyl collection!
Photobucket
Ribbons and cute things to wrap prezzies with.PhotobucketPhotobucket
Always nice to have daisies, vanilla candles and bubble bath :)Photobucket
Africa pillow is from Mr Price home and I found the candy-stripe pillow at the SPCA.
Photobucket
Le bed and my fluffy cloud of a duvet :) Aka, "The Tog."
Photobucket
Mr Pink Owl is from the SPCA.
Photobucket
You can twang the guitar on the way to the bathroom if you like :D
The electric one sleeps under my bed along with shoes and other random things.
Photobucket
Photobucket
A still life on the toilet - ha!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And that is the tour of Chateaux le Panda. Hope you enjoyed :)
blog comments powered by Disqus