Wednesday, September 26

"I Love" at The Galleria

Friends, thank you so much for your comments, tweets, emails and whatsapp replies to yesterday's post. I was so touched by your kind words and support. I felt nervous posting something so personal but I'm glad I did. Thank you very much.

When I headed back from the South Coast a few weekends ago, I popped into Gen's new store called I Love at The Galleria in Toti. It is packed to the hilt with beautiful crafts and pretty things. Gen is such an amazing person and her precious little Olive is adorable. I'm so happy for Gen. Imagine owing your own shop like this? How totally epic! Here's a peek inside. x

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus