Wednesday, August 1

Q & A!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

(Last pic from A Beautiful Mess. My current desktop pic. x)

I found this cute site with random questions! Feel free to grab these and Meme the heck out of it. 

What is the best dish you can cook?
I usually cook a potato bake when I go to parties. It's generally a hit when I boil the spuds properly!

Do you have any scars?
One on my toe from when I decided it would be epic to skateboard down the steepest driveway ever. I think I was five at the time. I took a terrible tumble! The Jacka$s team would have been proud.

Do you have a workout routine? What is it? 
I've finally gotten back into a routine. I like to walk/jog/dance. Nadia put me through a killer sesh yesterday! 

Have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
There was a picture of me, dressed up as a reindeer when I danced in a school play, haha! I've had a few press bits through Gloss.

What's your favorite animal? 
I love dogs. They are truly one of the best things about this world.

If you were that animal, and you are where you are right now, what would you be doing?
Curled up on my duvet aka The Tog.

What is your middle name?
Jade

You wouldn’t be caught dead, where?
Um, I'm not really one for dance clubs. I prefer to chill with a few friends. 

Do you own a digital camera?
Ha, yes. Scribbled about it here, in fact!

Do you have any hidden talents?
This is a bit of a lol but I used to win all these crazy hoolahooping competitions at school! Maybe I should integrate that into my workout routine!

What do you have in your pockets?
Wearing jim jams right now.

What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
I tend to notice if someone is kind. I like people who are a bit unconventional and have an offbeat sense of humour. 

Most hated chore on the household chore list?
Oi, probably ironing.

Which bad habits drive you crazy?
I'm a pretty tolerant person. I can't think of anything seriously irritating off the top of my head. 

Name one thing you consider yourself to be very good at.
Hoolahooping? Ha ha. I'm quite empathetic and I always try to understand people.

Name one thing you totally suck at.
Maths! I am dyslexic when it comes to numbers though. 

Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances?  
I don't like being pressured into anything. You'll never see me funnelling beer at a party!

What personality traits do you and dogs have in common?
We're both quite loving!

How much time do you spend on - Facebook, Twitter or Youtube?
Too much time! Although, I don't tweet as much as I used to. I live for the lols on Rage Comics!

What do you like about your job?
I love the people and the culture. Everyone's ideas are welcomed and listened to.

What was the least favorite job that you had?
Flyer promos at traffic lights. The things we did to make extra loot as teenagers! I also worked at a nursery and a bakery but those weren't that bad.

Name one thing that not many people know about you.
I'm interested in people but even though I'm an extrovert, I'm more comfortable in small groups of people. Sometimes people are surprised when I'm quiet at big jols. (Unless JO is there and then I'm a terror!) Also, I was officially a member of the Crash Test Dummies fanclub as a kid - ha!

I'd love to hear more about you guys. Any fellow hoolahoopers out there? x

Photobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus