Tuesday, July 17

More nature stuff!

I gotta say, I never thought I'd be blogging pictures of mountains on Gloss! Not that I don't think mountains are awesome. They totally are. It's just that I've never been much of an outdoors person. Long term readers will know that. If you had told me a year ago, that I'd be spending the past weekend, camping in the dead of winter, I would have shuddered at the thought had a right laugh! But 2012 is proving to be the year of challenge, change and new experiences! I still need to tell you guys about the rugby game I went to. I had to watch about 50 chick flicks after that to re-balance my vibes. So dear readers, stay tuned as next week I may well go cage diving with sharks! No, please don't let me ever do that. Also, we need to talk about soya mince. More on that and other must-blog topics later!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus