Wednesday, July 25

2012 in pictures and scribbles

I'm gonna bust a major cliche here but can you believe we're more than halfway through the year? I've mentioned before that its been a year of challenge and change for me. Probably the most challenging of the past ten years. But there have been good times - nay great times! Here's a peek.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Today marks the beginning of a new chapter in my life. It's a little scary stepping into the unknown but I've come so far in six short months. I decorated my little studio, pushed myself out of my comfort zone and tried new things. I went on hikes in nature reserves, camped in the mountains and watched rugga with my dad! Our agency moved to a new office and we had an awesome time setting it up. Sadly, someone very dear to me had a heart attack but he is recovering well. That motivated me to kick a few kilos and I'm determined to lose more. Nadia and I worked on some epic projects together and we mostly managed to laugh our way through the late nights! I made some awesome new friends and got re-acquainted with old ones. I've been happy and heartbroken, scared and excited. Today, I'm thankful for friends, family and you sweet readers. x
blog comments powered by Disqus