Friday, May 11

Q&A


Some pics from the shoebox.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I did one of those silly Q&A things seeing as I haven't had a chance to blog anything of interest!

What was the first book that made you cry?
I loved my books as a kid but I can’t remember which was the first one to make me cry. But I definitely remember bawling my eyes out when Artex died in The Neverending Story…along with every other kid in the late 80’s.

What are your three favourite things?
Tea ‘n toast in the morning, fresh flowers and puppy cuddles.

When have you performed for a crowd? 
A couple of times - last gig was an acoustic sesh in 2008. I get terrible stage fright though. I definitely need to swig a tequila or two before gigs!

What goal have you given up on? 
Oi. Probably becoming a rock star. Ha.

What is your favourite condiment?
A toss-up between balsamic vinegar and chilli sauce.

If you could have lunch with anyone living who would it be?
Larry David!

Cards or board games?
I'm terrible at card games and anything involving numbers and lots of rules! But I love games like 30 Seconds, Scrabble, Scattegories. Monopoly is a bit of a snooze fest!

What was the last thing you got for free?
Haha, some cream for my arm from Lynne after I partied it into pain the other night.

What was the last peaceful day you had?
Last Saturday morning.

Who is the best living guitar player?
Yoh. I guess it’s a toss-up between Dean DeLeo, Mike McCready, Stone Gossard and Matt Belamy? But I have great respect for all the major metal guitarists!

What is your favourite Disney Movie?
Little Mermaid

What is your idea of the perfect date?
Something random or unconventional! I guess the perfect date would also include something yummy to eat, something musical or something involving animals. I wouldn't say no to a trip to the animal farm. Hee!

If you had one wish, what would it be?
To be able to afford to travel more.

What is the most enjoyable thing your family has done together?
Jumping in the pool with our clothes on after coming home from a holiday to discover the pool had been built and filled with water!

Do you have any brothers or sisters?
My younger brother, Michael. He's quite different to me! Much more mature, good at saving money and lives a healthy, chilled life.

If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
A Vox guitar amp or an around-the-world ticket so I could travel and visit my friends.

What is your favourite TV show of all time ie you've seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it?
Curb your Enthusiasm…the funniest show of all time followed by Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

What would you call yourself if you could choose your own name?
I like my name. It can stay.

Whats the worst/most embarrassing CD/Album you've ever owned and do you still have it? 
Probably Britney Spears “Greatest Hits." Think it's at my parent's house. Rock is my thing but I have a soft spot for Britters, the Sugababes and Kelly Clarkeson. Then there was the Spice Girls phase of 1998 but that's a confession for another day!

What would be your dream vehicle?
A badass van that I could chuck music gear in, as well as my dogs.

What characteristic do you dislike about yourself?
My forgetfulness – I’m always leaving my keys, glasses, phone chargers, scarves and notebooks at various friends’ houses.

What did you want to be when you were little and do you think you ever will be?
I wanted to be a vet, then a rock star, then an art teacher. But apparently I used to talk about wanting to work in advertising and I get to do that now. I love my job.

What’s the next planned event you're looking forward to in your life?
Candi and Andy’s combined birthday party, Minty and Cath’s combined birthday party and my 30th.

What was your favourite toy as a child?
So many: MunMun – the Monkey, my record player, my pots and pans and plastic, mini groceries.

When was the last time you cried laughing and why?
Ha, I came close to it the other night when Taneal was telling me how a rabid squirrel ate her knickers and her boyfriend’s cigarettes when they went camping. 

What is stashed under your bed/mattress?
Shoes, ironing board, step ladder, pjs, iron, cables – under-bed storage is the way to go in a studio!

What are you really afraid of?
Being ravaged by a shark...I have frequent nightmares about falling into the shark tank at aquariums!

blog comments powered by Disqus