Friday, December 30

Rose petal sarnie anyone?

There are few things more exciting than collecting brown paper packages from the Post Office. Yesterday I opened one to discover The Vintage Tea Party Book! Thank you Taryn and Steve for this amazing Christmas gift. I am so in looooooove with this book. These pics don't begin to do it justice. Every page is positively dripping with rose petal cakes, Union Jack flags and chiffon lemon squares. There are chapters on sourcing props, playing parlour games, making a hat and picking the perfect vintage dress - aka: heaven! Nadia, I know you're coming for tea today but don't get too excited. I just have Spar chocolate rolls for you but give me time friend, give me time. x

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

blog comments powered by Disqus