Tuesday, November 29

DIY: Monopoly Tags

My folks gave me their old Monopoly set a while ago and I've been dying to do something crafty with it. I was flicking through the Chance and Community Chest cards and I thought, hey I could attach some Monopoly money to these and turn 'em into fun gift tags. Some of the cards feature really cute wording as you'll see below. I'm giving Tracy R10 to go with a 'Drunken' fine for her hens party soon! The tags are also great for attaching rings and hair clips to - I've seen that on alot of crafty blogs and it always looks super cute.  I'm saving the Street cards to frame but those would also work a treat for tags. You can often find old board games at Thrift Stores. Hope you enjoyed this little DIY! 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus