Tuesday, July 19

Cuppies

Photobucket

I got my bake on the other day. Pretty domesticated right? Alas, not so much. 
The next day I heated up the oven for dins, only to be hit with the aroma of singed sugar.
Forgot I'd left the cupcakes in there and proceeded to nuke those suckers!

PS: There's a strange part of me that wants to say, 'Hey sorry, I haven't done any outfit posts in a while' but then I think, 'Why am I saying sorry for not putting pictures of myself up on the internet?!" Haha! It's sounds like such a mental/vain thing to say when in reality, I don't at all think, 'Oooh, look at me, rocking this outfit today!' But ja. I know outfit posts are my faves to read on other blogs! It's been rainy on the weekends, I've been feeling meh with a mouth-full of tender teeth. So it's just random tidbits for now friends. This turned out to be longer than a quick 'PS!'
blog comments powered by Disqus