Tuesday, March 29

Win a £50 footwear voucher!

Uggs: Divine or Disastrous? 
That's what the fine folks at Daniel Footwear would like to know. 
(Their press release was hysterical!)
Whether you love 'em or loathe 'em, you stand a chance of winning a 50 quid gift voucher 
to spend on ANY shoes you like at Daniel Footwear. I know you're down with that, eh?

Photobucket

That's one big a$$ shoe.
Ugg Boots Now In The Women’s Designer Shoes section at Daniel Footwear!”

Anyone, anywhere can enter.
That includes you, my one reader in Korea. (Hai!)
To enter
Give me your take on Uggs in a comment. Divine or disastrous?
For extra entries
Follow Glossary with the Google Friend Gizmo.
Tweet about the giveaway. My Twitter handle is @GlossaryGirl
Let me know if you follow and/or tweet in separate comments: each comment = an entry.
The voucher excludes shipping.
I will draw the winner in a random fashion using random.org next Tuesday.
Good luck friends!
blog comments powered by Disqus