Saturday, February 26

A stylish Saturday with Clara

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I know I've been blogging like a fiend lately but my inspiration folder is overflowing with images! I hope you don't mind while I pin up some more pretties. Clara's blog is one of my faves because her lifestyle is so refreshingly different. She lives in the Swedish countryside with her husband and they recently had a baby boy. I've been visiting her blog daily for updates. I love her because she's a twenty-something, vintage-loving Christian girl that isn't afraid to speak her mind on everything from fashion week to reading on the toilet ('one of life's greatest pleasures' - ha!) You can find her here. x

All these gorgeous pics are Clara's. There's a zillion more to peruse on her blog!
blog comments powered by Disqus