Friday, February 4

Blog, meet blue typewriter

Here it is, my cute new little typewriter! I bought this puppy from the Thrift Collection, a second-hand blog store run by my friend, Pippa. The only time I get to go charity shopping is on a Saturday morning but I rarely do as most of the the stores are located in crazy parts of town (and I'm usually sleeping. Ahem.) So being able to buy stuff through the Thrift Collection is just brilliant! And the best thing about it are the bargalicious prices - how about a vintage dress for 40 zars anyone? Heck yes.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm wearing a vintage top from I Heart Market and a skirt from JayJays. The ice-cream timer is from Mr Price Home, the camera is from the Kloof SPCA and the pot-plant is from Woolies!
blog comments powered by Disqus