Thursday, October 21

Burger Night at Casey's

Last night, a bunch of us girls gathered in Casey's lounge for burgers and pink drinks. I almost didn't go because I was super tired but I'm glad I did 'cuz we had such a lovely time. Here's a peek.

Photobucket
Stripey straws and strawberries. Casey is like a retro Nigella!
Photobucket
Nadia was there in a fine floral top as Sandra would say!
Photobucket
Casey opening Nadia's beautiful wedding invitation.
Photobucket
Danke had the cutest little bow.
Photobucket
Checking the date of the Mooi Press Party - Sat 30th October Durban bloggers!
Photobucket
I had minty nails (and a ghostly complexion!)
Photobucket
South African band posters in Casey's lounge.
Photobucket
Summer.
Photobucket
'This is how I roll, biatch!' Haha, Jenna is awesome.
(She wasn't really saying that. At least, I don't think so...)

The rest of the pics came out blurry but thanks for having a squizz gang. x
blog comments powered by Disqus