Monday, October 11

Birthday Brunch at Corner Cafe

Morning guys! Thanks a bunch for the sweet birthday wishes. They really brightened the very busy work day I had! On Saturday, I met Casey and Nadia at Corner Cafe for a birthday brunch. The girls treated me to a packet of pretty things which I'll show you tomorrow. JP, a fellow Durban blogger, also came to hang with us. We ate a super scrummy lunch and possibly the best cake I've ever tasted! Afterwards we had a quick squizz at a cute new store called Bonnie & Clyde who were having an open day next door. Then we dashed off to Mooi but not before I could snap some pics of Nadia who looked dreamy in her turquoise dress! Thanks for a lovely morning friends. x

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus