Monday, August 30

Woolworths Fabulist Shoot

Hello guys! Hope you had a good weekend? I spent mine at Woolies, Gateway, working on the Fabulist shoot as assistant to the photographer. Every season, Woolies brings out ten key pieces of clothing which make up the Fabulist. They want all their shoppers to feel fabulous every day so we set up a set instore and invited them to have their pics taken by a pro-photographer. Our stylist helped the shoppers pick items to wear from the Fabulist and then they were treated to a pro make-up sesh. JoNo, our photographer, snapped the shoppers' pics and I printed 'em out for them to take home. The shoppers were also invited to upload their pics to Facebook right there and then!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Here are some pics I snapped over the weekend. Everyone was so sweet and had loads of fun posing in front of the camera. I wanted to hug all the kiddies - they were just adorable!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I want to say thanks to Lexi of Durban Central for inviting me to take part in the fun and to JoNo for giving me a crash course in photo processing. (I will try grow three more feet and biceps so I can carry more gear next time!)  You can see more pics on the Woolworths Facebook page and check out Miss Molly's stunning pic on her blog. Hats off to Woolworths for such a Fabulist idea!

PS: Voting for the Cosmo Blog Awards closes at midnight tonight (Monday) ! If you can spare a second to vote for Gloss in the Lifestyle category, I'll be terribly chuffed. Wouldn't it be rad if a South African blog won? I'd blog the wanders of malva pudding and biltong to the world! (Or at least to twenty-something British cosmo readers!) Thanks to all of you who have voted and stuck by me through all the awkward asking. I really do appreciate it. x
blog comments powered by Disqus