Friday, July 2

Old Record Collections

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments about the cameras. It was so nice to read about your collections - you've definitely inspired me to look out for old telephones and suitcases too! In the spirit of collecting stuff, I thought I'd photograph my folks' old record collection. I was obsessed with these as a kid - legend has it I once pulled all the records out of their precious paper sleeves and induced a mild panic attack in my mom. Kids, eh?! I also figured out how to get one of the cameras out of it's case so there's a pic of that one. In other news, the Mr Price team did a fun little interview with me and you can read it here if you like. Have a great weekend and see you at I Heart Market if you're going:)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
blog comments powered by Disqus