Monday, November 2

Monday in Pictures

I cannot thank Cupcake Couture enough for introducing me to Niotillfem. Sandra Beijer's blog is an endless source of inspiration. I hope she keeps it up forever! Every now and then, she'll blog her day in pictures with a photo every hour. What a fabulous idea! Call me nosy but I've always been fascinated by people's everyday rituals. I love to know what people eat for breakfast, where they go for lunch, where they shop for groceries. It's riveting stuff really! So with sparks of Sandra inspiration, I thought I'd try my hand at a bit of photo journalling. Naturally, it happened that today was terribly uneventful. Neverless, here's a little look into my Monday, 2nd November, 2009.

7:30am.
Morning Durban. A rather grey day really.


8:30am
Breakfast! A cheery pink bowl of muesli, a nectarine and the essential cuppa tea.


11:00am

When is it time for lunch already?


12:30pm
Lunch from my favourite deli ~ the aptly named Delicious in Windermere Center. This was a smoked chicked pasta salad with pesto, sundried tomatoes and olives. I eat way too many carbs and spend far too much on lunch. Bad girl.


2:00pm
Body Shop face wipes! Taking a look at some products for a new piece. I'll happily write about these nifty face-savers anyday.


3:00pm
Matt. Champion tea-maker hard at work.


4:30pm
Hometime and afternoon shadows.


5:30pm
Time to paint toes and catch up on Elle.
Not very interesting but hey ho.

4 comments:

Nadia Jonker said...

Love this post! More...More! x

Anonymous said...

Thank you honey! It was a fun little project:)

Amanda said...

Love it, especially home time with shadows!

Lauren Setterberg said...

Thanks Mands:) I look forward to seeing yours in print tomorrow night.