Tuesday, October 29
Wednesday, October 23
We all know about my kitchen trinket obsession, ahem, ahem. I picked up this cute teacup at Rosehurst the other day and Giselle treated me to the pyrex bowl and retro scale.
Thank you friend, I love them! x
Tuesday, October 22
I went round to visit Jennakins the other day. She shrieked when she saw my new hair colour (bless her cotton socks), ran out the door and BAM - it slammed shut behind her, officially locking us outside! I had planned to snap some shots of Jenna but all her bits and pieces were locked inside so she snapped a few of yours truly, posing awkwardly with the lemons. I am totally killing the floral crown trend but I'm ok with it - I've been waiting for it to be socially acceptable to wear these things in public since I was five years old. Also, I haven't quite outgrown my goth phase. x
Monday, October 21
Word up!! Who wants to win this epic A3 frame from Printwild? (Well, it won't have me in it!) They'll pop a photo of your choice into this badboy. The printing and frame is worth 684 Ronds! (The kind folks at Printwild treated me to one a while ago and I love it.) All ya gotta do is tell me about your favourite photo - why is it special to you? The winner will be drawn at random a week from now.
This giveaway is only open to South African readers.
If the prize isn't claimed within two weeks, I shall redraw :)
On Monday, I arrived at work to find a box of stamps and a pack of stationery on my desk! Thank you so much Lisa! I love it all to bits. The pack also included some hot pink tickets and a silver pencil which live on my desk at work. Imagine kicking off every Monday with new stationery!? You'll also spot a few bits from Typo and tape from Washibug which I bagged the other day. x PS: Check back here later today for a giveaway!
Tuesday, October 15
Just a few pretties keeping me company at my desk.
Need to snap some of the other birthday goodies I treated myself to!
Was a fairly thrifty haul. x
Monday, October 14
- My brother will board a plane today and fly to Oz. I'm not gonna go all emo on myself. Rather, I am getting excited, thinking of the mega adventure that lies ahead for him! Travel safe, brother bear. I'm gonna miss ya.
- I am however, bummed about him leaving after he's just gotten into photography! He's pretty darn good and we could have gone on a million photo missions together. Arrrhhhh!
- I got my ombre on this weekend! I always like to dip into the trends three thousand years after they've passed. It's a work in progress. My hairdresser wants to work on 'the blend and fade.' Also, it turns out after dying my hair for fifty million years, I actually do like my natural colour. Bonus.
- Sunday naps with Tall One have become the highlight of my week.
- I can sort of strum Young Pilgrims on guitar now!